Thursday, February 23, 2012

A Little Introduction

I've posted blogs off and on, but this one will be a main resource for people who want to learn more about Email Marketing. Some history about me, I used to be one one of those network technicians who connected your computer to the company's Internet backbone in the late 90's, so I've been around technology for a minute or two. I've played around with everything from UNIX workstations (don't worry if you've never heard of those), to the first Apple PowerBook, to my current Toshiba laptop.

I now run Ebiz Advertising in Philadelphia, PA, and refer services for people who want to promote their online and offline businesses. TrafficWave.net is the autoresponder service I prefer for email marketing. Stay tuned for some tips and tricks I've learned through real life trials and experiences.

Well, I've shared a little about myself. You can feel free to introduce yourself as well and post any questions about email marketing you'd like to see covered here. Thanks for stopping by!


Sondra Carpenter
UnlimitedAutoRespondersNow.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment